VJIT – Among the Best Institutions
RANKED 11th BEST ENGINEERING COLLEGE in Telangana by
The Week in 2016 & 2017
- Autonomous under UGC
- Approved by AICTE
- Accredited by NBA
- Accredited by NAAC
- Permanently affiliated to JNTU Hyderabad
- Included under 2(f) & 12(B) of UGC Act. 1956
- 42 Ph. D’s among 330 faculty
- Recognized as Research Center by DRDO, Govt. of India
- VJIT is among the 10 best Engineering Colleges in the Region
Placements @ VJIT
Consistently more than 72% placements in best MNC’S for past three years
- Internships with major MNCs & International Universities
- Industry –Institution – Interaction with regular activities like guest lectures, workshops, contests, competitions, Hackathons and other activities
- A rigorous training and development activity with the support of reputed industry approved training partners. Training commences in B. Tech. Second year and continues till the final semester final year.
Inspiring Teaching Learning Environment
- 42 Ph. D.’s among 330 well qualified & experienced faculty
- Research projects from DRDO, RCI, DST & UGC
- Project Based Learning is implemented very successfully for the past three years
- Outcome Based Education supported by Project Based Learning and Student Centred Teaching
- Excellent mentoring system to monitor students and to keep in constant touch with parents
- MOUs with the best Industries and Training and Assessment Partners partners like National Instruments, Oracle, IIIT, TASK, Aspiring Minds
Best in Class Infrastructure
- State of the art labs equipped with the latest machinery, hardware and software.
- A vast play ground, aesthetically created basket ball, volley ball grounds, well equipped gym and indoor games facilities like caroms, table tennis and chess.
- Lush green environment and proximity to city, VJIT is just a 20 minute drive from Mehdipatnam.
VJIT provides unique opportunities to students every year to participate in conferences / internships / presentations at foreign universities.
- Prathyusha M (CSE) & Ashwin of Mech joined International Summer Internships at University De Mons, Mons, Belgium.
- B Santosh & P. V. N. Ajay of ECE participated in World Engineering Education Forum (WEEF) at University of Florence, Italy.
- V.C. Badrinadh & Kumar Ravi of Mech participated in International conference at Max Planck Institute of Technology, Germany.
Vibrant and stimulating Student Development Activities
- Entrepreneurship Development Programs
- Student chapters CSI, IE, IEEE, ACM, ISTE, ICI, IGS, and IEOM & IUCEE SPEED helps students for all round development
- Community Outreach Programs through NSS & HITA
- Student clubs –VRN, YUKTHI, VJIT PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB & ANADULOUS
- Hackathons, National Level Technical Fests and other competitions to bring the best out of the students.
- VJIT students regularly participate in various tech competitions.
Hackathons & Startups – VJIT students have been enthusiastically competing with the students of other colleges and coming out with flying colours as winners. This academic year students were winners at the competitions organised by some of the best organisations like Microsoft, HYSEA, T-Hub, JNTU, TASK etc.