Quality Engineering College
- Autonomous under UGC
- Approved by AICTE
- Accredited by NBA
- Accredited by NAAC
- Permanently affiliated to JNTU Hyderabad
- Included under 2(f) & 12(B) of UGC Act. 1956
- 42 Ph.D’s among 330 faculty
- Recognized as Research Center by DRDO, Govt. of India
- VJIT is among the 10 best Engineering Colleges in the Region
- Based on Academic Results, the College is placed 8th among 325 Engineering Colleges under JNTU (H).
Impressive number of Admissions
For the past Three years VJIT has attracted 100% admissions, a truly impressive number of students. It was a key enthusiastic response from students.
84 % of our students secured placements in the choicest companies. Placements have always been a flash point in VJIT’s achievements.
VJIT students are selected in good numbers for Mphasis, CYIENT, Amazon, IBM and other major companies.
Intensive training programs for student development are initiated in the second year for B. Tech students and Attitude development / Aptitude Development programs are conducted through the third and fourth years of study making the students are ready for the placement opportunities.
Students have got opportunities for internships in major MNC’s and reputed International Universities.
World Class Facilities
VJIT has been appreciated by prominent industrial and academic professionals for creating world class infrastructure comparable to the best in this part of the country.
VJIT treasures its faculty with a wealth of experience and knowledge. Our senior professors and experienced teachers have a very impressive record in research and industry. VJIT also enjoys the advantage of the faculty exchange program within the illustrious ANURAG Group.
Research & Development
- VJIT was recognized as a Research Centre by DRDO and was awarded a project worth Rs. 50 lakhs.
- VJIT EEE students developed a project titled “HOTLINE“which is under consideration for real time implementation by AP TRANSCO.
- VJIT Mechanical Students developed a project “Camera Mounted Vertical Climbing Robot”. The project is under consideration for real time implementation by INDIAN ARMY.
- VJIT Faculty credited with more than 153 research publications during the academic year 2012-13 is one of the most accomplished.
- Three students have been selected to represent ‘SPIE’ student chapter at San Diego, USA.
Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs)
VJIT has MOUs with the following premier organizations
VJIT IN SPORTS
VJIT students have participated in national level competitions and won some top prizes.
- T. Yugender has represented India in 4 x 100 mtrs relay at Asian Junior Athletic Championship.
- P. Kranthi Kumar reperesented India in the 4th Kandy Open International Chess Championship 2013 held at SriLanka and secured 4th Place.
- Six VJIT students represented JNTUH in All India Central Zone Sports and Games.
Shuttle Badminton “winners” (women doubles)
Shuttle Badminton “winner” (women singles)
Table Tennis “winner” (men singles)
Shuttle Badminton “runner” (men singles)
Basketball “runner” (men)