ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) are established in the year 1999 and is accredited by NBA in 2010. In tune with the technology trends the department has been recognized as one of the major growth engines of the college and has created a wide range of successful careers for ECE students. Focus on research, hands on learning approach and a team of expert faculty has created a reputation for the department as one of the best for the Electronics & Communication Engineering education.
- PSoC (Programmable System on Chip)
- Embedded Systems
- Image Processing
- Accredited by National Board of Accreditation
- Emphasis on Outcome Based Education & Project Based Teaching methodology
- Best Faculty Team with wide experience and domain expertise
- Labs equipped with NI LabVIEW, ARM & PSoC, CADENCE, Mentor Graphics, and MATLAB Toolboxes, Xilinx ISE, VIVADO etc.
- Importance to hands on workshops in the areas of VLSI, Embedded Systems & Signal Processing.
- MOU with National Instruments LabVIEW Academy, ARM University Program, Cypress Semiconductors, IIIT Enhance Education