ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE) is a widely acclaimed engineering discipline and is known to be a bridge to best careers in diverse technology domains. The Department of EEE is established in 1999 and is accredited by NBA in 2010. A faculty team with award winning senior professors and one of its kind fully functional model room define the learn ability quotient of students of the discipline. Innovative projects and regular industry interfacing enhance the students’ engineering capabilities and inspires them to create the best technology solutions.
- Smart Grid and SCADA
- Integrated Power and Energy System Design
- Flexible AC Transmission system (FACTS) & High Voltage Direct current transmission system HVDC
- Solar and Wind hybrid Energy System
- Power Quality Issues with Grid Connected Wind Energy Systems
- Accredited by National Board of Accreditation
- The Model Room which houses models created through live projects by students is an example of EEE Department philosophy of innovation driven education.
- Department entered into an MOU with Heartfulness institute for promoting Human values, Professional Ethics and group Meditation.
- Department entered into an MOU with M/s CYME, Prithvi Power Systems and others for Internships and Mutual co-operation to solve industry problems.