Research is the back bone of academics. For the promotion of research, institute has Research and Development Cell which aims to nurture research culture in the College by promoting research in newly emerging and challenging frontier areas of Engineering, Technology, Science and Humanities.
It encourages the students and faculty to undertake the research in newly emerging frontier areas including multidisciplinary fields. This enhances the general research capability of budding technocrats by way of participating in conferences, seminars, workshops, project competition, etc.
The Research and Development Cell is functioning with the following objectives:
- To create awareness and opportunities in Research and Development among the faculty and students and to create Research and Development atmosphere in every department
- To create atmosphere among the staff members to take up Research projects and improve their knowledge, skills and qualifications by registering Ph. D‘s
- To motivate the faculty members of the group for R&D activities in the area of their specialization
- To encourage staff members and students to publish technical papers for publishing in National and reputed International Conferences/ Journals
- To undertake research activities and development projects offered by agencies such as DRDO,RCI, DST, AICTE, UGC, etc
- To assist for applying and getting funds for conducting Seminar/Workshop/FDP from various available funding agencies
- To facilitate the growth of research activity among the academic community
- To coordinate faculty level workshops and staff development activities on research-related issue.
In order to promote research and development activities, the institute extends its full support to students/ faculty/ staff. Full/Partial financial support is given to all innovative research & development works taken up by the students, faculty and staff members. The college encourages students, faculty and staff to participate in National/International Conferences, Training programs.
The institution has a research and development committee in addition to state of art technology R & D cell facilities to facilitate and monitor research activities. The faculty as well as students is actively engaged in reactivity & other research projects.