|1||Dr. P. Venugopal Reddy||Director||Chairman|
|2||Dr. A. Padmaja||Principal||Vice-Chairman|
|3||Dr. V. Venkata Krishna||Prof. CSE HOD||Member|
|4||Dr. B.V. Reddi||Prof. Mech Dept.||Member|
|5||Dr. M.V. Krishna Rao||Prof. ECE HOD||Member|
|6||Dr. Archan Dongree||Prof. Civil HOD||Member|
|7||Dr. V.V. Satyanarayana||Prof. Mechanical||Member|
|8||Dr. D.B.G. Reddy||Prof. EEE||Member|
|9||Dr. Krishna Kumari||Prof. S&H HOD||Member|
|10||Prof. Ravi Mathey||Assoc.Prof. CSE||Member|
|11||Dr. D. Raju||Assco.Prof.||Member|
|12||Dr. M. Venkata Krishna||Prof. Mathematics||Member|
[contact-form-7 id=”4397″ title=”Contact form 1_copy”]
Recommendations of the “College Research Committee (CRC)”
- To address the issues of research
- To create awareness among the students and faculty on the culture of research and aptitude.
- To conduct/ participate in workshops, training programs and sensitization programs on capacity building in terms of research and consultancy and imbibing research culture among staff and students.
- To depute senior faculty to various research organizations for getting collaborative projects and adopting best practices.
- To provide budget for in-house R & D projects mentioning the guidelines and targets to achieve the expected outcome of the projects proposed.
- To appoint part-time Research Advisors for promoting the quality of research and guidance for applying for projects.
Functions of “College Research Committee (CRC)”:
- To make the institute as a Research Centre of affiliating University / Other organizations.
- To suggest recommendations with their impact.
- To provide autonomy to the Principal investigators as per the guidelines provided by the funding authorities.
- To encourage /motivate faculty to take research initiatives in the department.
- To provide adequate infrastructure and support in terms of technology and information needs.
- Facilitating timely auditing and submission of utilization certificates.
- To obtain information once in three months in the prescribed format on faculty involvement on guiding students, paper publications, research projects from external funding agencies and involving in collaborative research activity.
- Arranging guest lecturers under Institute-Industry-Interaction programs to promote research on industry needs.
- Modernizing the existing laboratories with additional experimental set ups/ instruments and technology for utilizing the labs for research activity,
- To provide facility to the faculty in the form of incentives, sabbatical leaves, academic leaves for improving their qualification and quality of research.
- Sponsoring faculty and students to present papers at National /International conferences as per the stipulated guidelines mentioned in the Quality Document of the institute.