The Training and Placement Cell (TPC) is the back bone of VJIT. It provides a launch pad for students to make the best career for them in the fields of Software & IT, Core Industries (Mechanical, Electronics, Civil and Electrical), Management etc. in the form of Placements and Internships. Over the years, the Cell has maintained good and strong relationship with Industries across the country and as a result, has built up an impressive placement record both in terms of percentage of registered students placed, as well as the number of companies visiting the campus.
For the 2017 passing out batch till April 40 companies have recruited VJIT students and the placement season for this final year batch continues from June 2016 to December 2017.The Cell maintains a strong relationship with about 150 companies every year. Many of the students have joined their internship from 4th Year 2nd semester beginning as a part of their campus recruitment process. The Training and Placement Cell puts effort in the area of Training the students from 1st Year onwards and till 4th Year 1st semester. The cell has full time Trainers for Technology, Aptitude and Soft Skills for making the students industry ready. Following are the areas where the students are trained across four years:
Training and Learning
The Fundamental training for VJIT students starts from 1st year itself the students are trained on Communication Skills, Maths and C Programming. In 2nd year students are trained on Professional Communication, Problem Solving and Design Skills. In 3rd Year students are trained on Business Communication, Aptitude and Technical Skills (Java, CAD/CAM, Structural Engineering, IoT, Android, Data Analytics etc.) based on their core branches. In 4th year the learning or training is blended with many Industry Expert Talks (guest speakers like CEOs, VPs, Project Managers, Entrepreneurs), Group Discussions, Personal and Technical Interviews and Workshops, Heckathons and Seminars, Career Guidance Sessions etc.
The Assessment is one of the main quotients of Students’ learning graph. At VJIT we conduct Online Tests (Computer Based Tests), Paper Based tests, Mobile Phone based Tests, Personal Interviews, Technical Interviews and Group Discussions as measuring tools for the students’ learning. Outside or 3rd parties like AMCAT, Talent Sprint, Condura, FirmNext, Moodles, Qlik etc. are very much used for students practice and also industry readiness.
From 2017 an online tests is added for 3rd year students from night 9 pm. This is conducted by the Training and Placement Cell and also regular back end and a Micro level Data Analysis is done. The assessment methods of VJIT are highly appreciated by the industry and also number of students, got recruited everywhere, increased. Individual student’s performances are tracked and sent to them by mail or mobile.
The placement for the right student or right candidate never is a problem in VJIT. The 70% and above scored students (across 4 yrs) gets the maximum opportunity to sit for the campus recruitment and hence we encourage the students should maintain a very good score across their full academics (70% and above). Big companies like Rockwell Collins, HCL, HPE, CapeGemni, Amazon, NTT Data, Mahindra and Mahindra, Cyient, Persistent, Keolis, Excers, VEB Solutions, VirtusaPolaris etc are regular recruiter for VJIT. About 85% students get jobs and internship every year in VJIT. In 2019 batch many students have gone out with 5 offer letters in hand.
|Name of the Faculty||Designation||Mail ID||Phone|
|Dr. Siddhartha Ghosh||Prof. of IT & TPOemail@example.com||9959613556|
|Mrs. Shikha Kaushal||ATPOfirstname.lastname@example.org||8125390491|
|Mrs. Ballari Saha||ATPO & Soft Skills Traineremail@example.com||8860230877|
|Mr. K. Vijay Babu||Aptitude Trainerfirstname.lastname@example.org||9705820537|
|Mr. Y. Praveen Kumar||ATPO & Coordinator, CSEemail@example.com||9848622979|
|Mr. Suresh Babu||Coordinator, ITfirstname.lastname@example.org||7658901000|
|Dr. VG. Siva Kumar||Coordinator, ECEemail@example.com||7305278513|
|Mr. M. Vijay Kumar||Coordinator, EEEfirstname.lastname@example.org||9959993051|
|Mr. Shaik Ismail||Coordinator, MECHemail@example.com||9985391436|
|Mr. Waseem RMD||Coordinator, CIVILfirstname.lastname@example.org||8125295088|
|Mrs. Krishna Srujana||Coordinator, MBAemail@example.com||9885374686|
|KLP. Sudhakar||Record Asst.||firstname.lastname@example.org||7702845519|
Placement at a Glance
List of Students Placed in Various Companies
|S. No.||Placed in Company>||No.of Students Placed||Year of Placed|
|4||AJR INFO SYSTEMS||1||2019|
|5||ALDRICH CAPITAL PARTNERS||1||2019|
|42||SRI MEDHA SOFT||3||2019|
|9||CAIMON AUTO LTD||32||2018|
|31||LMV FINANCIAL SERVICES||1||2018|
|33||MAGNETIC CARRER COMPANY||1||2018|
|46||SENTINI GEO SOL||4||2018|
|25||MAN POWER GROUP SERVICES||1||2016|
|33||SENTINEL GEO SOLUTION||1||2016|
|33||SENTINEL GEO SOLUTION||1||2016|
|12||DIVYA ELECTRICAL TRANSFER PVT LTD||2||2015|
|14||Electrical Engineering Company Ltd||1||2015|
|15||Electrotex Switchgear Pvt.Ltd||1||2015|
|22||Hydro Pneumatic Engineering Pvt.Ltd||1||2015|
The Placement Process at VJIT aims to match the requirements of the Corporate World with the aspirations of the students thereby facilitating the achievement of synergy between the two. The various Placements Activities undertaken at VJIT are described below.
There are 3 ways through which we are providing placement opportunities to our students
- On Campus Placements
- Off Campus Placements
- Pool Campus Placements
Below is the procedure for On Campus Placements
- Invitations are sent to companies/organizations in the form of brochures with relevant information along with response sheets enquiring about the recruitment details. Soft copies of the brochure and response sheet are also sent.
- The company fills the response sheet and sends it by e-mail/post to the Training and Placement Department, vjit.
- Once the details are received, the placement officer and coordinators get in touch with the company and a mutually convenient date is fixed for the Campus Placement process.
Below is the procedure for Off Campus Placements
- Invitation is sent to companies for campus placements
- Depending on the situation, companies take decision and directly asks the eligible students to visit their office and then they conduct complete interview process at their office.
Below is the procedure for Pool Campus Placements
- We receive invitation from neighboring college or the colleges whom we are in regular connect to participate in the campus drives which they are conducting
- Depending on the eligible criteria, we send our students to host college for campus drives. We also provide transport for all the pool campus drives.
Similarly, on companies request, even we invite few colleges to be part of Pool campus drives which we are hosting.
Many of the companies follow below procedure to hire students
- Online/Offline Test on Aptitude and Technical subjects
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
The life cycle of the placement process is as follows
- We contact companies about two months ahead of the placement schedule.
- We scrutinize the requirements and then send a formal invitation to the companies.
- We fix a mutually convenient date and time for the presentation & selection process.
- We announce the visit along with the details provided by the company in the announcement form to the students.
- We ask eligible students who are interested in the job to apply for the job a week before the visit.
- We provide essential details of applicants to the company.
- The company re-confirms travel plan a week before the allocated visit date.We book accommodation for company (on payment basis) at the guest house within the campus or as required.
- We book a presentation hall and student volunteers are allocated to take care of the logistics on campus.
- We announce the list of selected candidates once the company finalizes it.
- Students sign the offer letter and a copy is forwarded to the company.
Some of the salient points of the placement process are
- No registration charges for the companies
- Rooms with LCD projectors and computers are provided for conducting pre-placement talks
- Rooms for aptitude tests, group discussions and interviews are also made available
- A team of dedicated placement committee volunteers work to ensure simpler logistics and all other related issues regarding campus placements.
- The suggestions of industry representatives on the Board of Studies of individual departments are taken to identify the customized training needs of individual departments. Industry relevant customized training is provided to final year students before the commencement of recruitment process. In addition, guest lectures are arranged on specialized areas relevant to the present day industry. Customized programmes in the areas of technology like Big Data, Analytics are provided to students.
This process is usually conducted in the month of August onwards
For each of these processes, the following procedure is adopted:
- Stage 1: Members from companies interact with students on campus through placement team, alumni Guest Lectures, Live Projects, and other Corporate Forums
- Stage 2: Student profiles and other relevant details are shared with companies with a due registration of interested students.
- Stage 3: The companies conduct Pre-Placements Talks to give in-depth information about them including the roles and profiles being offered
- Stage 4: On a mutually fixed date company comes and conducts written or online tests, following by group discussion, personal and technical interview.
- Stage 5: Final results are announced by the companies
Business English Certificate
BEC is a certification course given by Cambridge English. It is associated to the Common European Framework of reference for Languages. Some employers require non-native speakers of English to demonstrate a qualification and proof of training in the English language, before offering an interview or a job in some client servicing roles. This certificate is one of the myriad of certificates on offer. Out of the 115 students appeared for BEC Preliminary B1 Level exam from Telangana Academy for Skill & Knowledge TASK, 19 students are from VJIT. 5 VJIT’ians topped the exam and are given B2 Level of certification i.e. BEC Vantage. The remaining 14 students got through the exam with good grades.
- RAKESH ROSHAN
- SARATH KUMAR
- SHARVIL VARMA
- DEVESH JAIN
- JUPORI SWATHI
- AKAVARAM SAI SANTHOSH
- SAMALA KALYAN
- MUKKALA RAJITHA
- JANNU SANTISH GOUD
- PONNADA PAVANI SRAVYA
- RAMAKRISHNA REDDY
- JANGALA VIKRAM SIMHA
- ABHINAV KUMAR
- PALLAPATI REETHIKA
- BULUSU KAMESHWARI KEERTHI
- SREEJA PAKKERU
- RAVIKANTI SANTHOSH
- VEDANTAM ALEKHYA
- SRI HAINDAVI PARIGI
IBM CE – Fundamental Course in Business Intelligence using IBM Cognos
- PAKANATI SUSHMITHA
- KEERTHANA IMMANENI
- DATHRIKA SAATHVIKA
- NORI SREE BHANU
- SHWETA SINGH
- MAMIDI LEKHA SRAVANTHI
- GATTE BILVA SAISRI
- KATNE JAYA LAKSHMI
- EDARA HARIKA REDDY
- JHADE JAYASREE
- PURANAPANDA .S.SAI.SRUTHI
- GANGULA PAVANI
- B.MURALIDHAR GOUDA
- TIPPARAVENI SAI BHARATH
- G.VENKAT RAMANA REDDY
- NELLY VINAY KRISHNA
- KALLEPALLI SRINATH
- D.VINAY KUMAR
- K.JAIRAM REDDY
- E.DEVA HARSHA REDDY
IBM CE Enterprise Application Development and Deployment for Cloud Environment using RAD
- PRASHANT TRIPATHI
- PRASHANT KUMAR
- KESHAVAGARI VAMSHINATH REDDY
- VADLA SHARATH KUMAR
- GUJJARI AKSHAY
- BHATRAJU SAI KIRAN RAJU
- MARGAM AVINASH KUMAR
- MYSAGONI RAJESH GOUD
- SADULA NARESH
- RUDRASHETTY SHANMUKHA SRINIVAS
- TALAMARLA SAI KISHAN
- MEHTA LOKESH
- DARAM SAI VARUN REDDY
- KOMMERA DHEERAJ REDDY
- LAKKARAJU SHASHANK
- M.D.SHRESTA MYRTLE
- BURGAPALLY SHRUTHI
- PEDADA DIVYA
- S.SHANTHI SAFALA
- SHANAGONDA SAHITHI
- ANCHALA PRANATHI
- KALATHOTI SANTI
- PONNEBOINA AKHILA
- PUTTI APARNA
- MOUNIKA GOPPISETTY
- LAVANYA BANOTH
- ALUGAN HARIKA
- VEMULAPALLI HARSHITHA
- SYED. JUNED ARSHAD ALI
Oracle Academy DATABASE Design and DATABASE Programming With SQL certified candidates
- Sree Divya
- Paul Prasenjeet
- Sharma Ravinder Kumar
- Dasari Venkat Govardhan
- Radhika Nagardona
- Chakravarthy Sowmya
- Meduri Nikhil
- Pranavi Mandlam
- Reethika Pallapati
- Santhosh Ravikanti
NI Lab view
LabVIEW includes extensive support for interfacing to devices, instruments, cameras, and other devices. Users interface to hardware by either writing direct bus commands (USB, GPIB, Serial) or using high-level, device-specific, drivers that provide native LabVIEW function nodes for controlling the device.
Lab VIEW includes built-in support for NI hardware platforms such as CompactDAQ and CompactRIO, with a large number of device-specific blocks for such hardware, the Measurement and Automation explorer (MAX) and Virtual Instrument Software Architecture (VISA) toolsets.
National Instruments makes thousands of device drivers available for download on the NI Instrument Driver Network (IDNet).
|Name of the Student||Roll No.|
|AKASH KUMAR VERMA||13911A0462|
|SURYA TEJA SREE||13911A0468|
|AKILESH REDDY E||13911A0476|
|M.SRI KRISHNA REKHA||13911A0490|
|BALA GOPI SHANKAR.T||13911A04N0|
ARM processor core is widely used in most of the electronic gadgets. Most of the smart phones have ARM cores in their processors. Programmable System on Chip (PSoC) is another new chip developed by Cypress Semiconductors, which gives the flexibility to a developer to design and program his own system on a single chip. The training programs in these research labs equip the students to program these chips and learn how to develop software over the firmware. The students trained in this program will get certification from ARM University Program, Cambridge, UK, which also has universal recognition in the industry. Students will also be doing projects by implementing their own ideas, as part of the training.
|Name of the Student||Roll No|
|B.SANTOSH PAWAN KUMAR||13911A0407|
|C. KAVYA SREE||13911A0416|
|CH. HARISH KUMAR||13911A0417|
|M.K. PADMAKAR RAO||13911A0430|
|B. ABHINAYA KUMAR||13911A0465|
|M. AKHILA REDDY||13911A0492|
|N. LALITHA SOWMYA||13911A0496|
|P.V. PAVAN SAI KUMAR||13911A0497|
|V.SAI CHAITANYA REDDY||13911A04B5|
|SREE POOJITHA .CH||13911A04D7|
|S. J. S. DEEPTHI||13911A04H1|
|BINDHU MADHAVI Y.C||13911A04H8|
|N. VEERENDRA KRISHNA||13911A04L4|
Enthusiastic students helping to form an exciting institute and well encouraged by faculty. Forms a conducive environment for Learning.
Very active group of staff and students.
Very dedicated faculty and active student group.
Nice faculty and Campus
Very positive and rewarding environment & experience. Keep up the great work
Amazing show, very well organized. Impressive.
The response showed by the students attending the motivation seminar conducted by Indian Navy as a part of UES induction drive is amazing. These are the bright students of this college. The Hospitality rendered by the VJIT staff is a real heart touching one Lieutenant
It was great interacting with the students of VJIT. Wishing the college would keep up the high students and continue to strive for academic excellence. Also the Hospitality of VJIT was too good. Thank you and keep it up
– Major SVS Sudarshan, Officer Commanding
This is first visit to a engineering college after 7 years and I was amazed at the exceptional infrastructural facilities available here. I think this is a very good beginning to improve the quality of education in our state. Please keep up the good work.
Excellent hospitality, nice environment & very professional arrangement. Would love to visit again.
Good team spirit and could feel the coordination between T&P and engineering department. D. Justin, Integraph, Hyderabad. Great hospitality and reception from the concerned. The students are involved throughout the lecture and asked interesting doubts, faculty also expressed their responds.