The Humanities and Sciences Department at VJIT Is established in the year 1999. The objective of the department is to update and modernize the quality of professional education and to employ innovative teaching methods.
The Department comprises seven disciplines namely, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Environmental Sciences, Physical Education and Library Sciences.
The strength of engineering college indeed lies in the academic affluence of the dept. of Basic sciences & Humanities, which is fast developing and emerging as one of the best branches in the institute. The department supports the technical departments by providing value-based education to the budding engineers that help them to emerge as professionals with a difference.
Head of the Department
We have a pool of well-qualified human resources who can provide a direction and orientation to the students in their learning process with a blend of theory and practical sessions.
Prof. M. Rajendra Prasad obtained his masters in Electronics and Communication Engineering from Osmania University and B.Tech (ECE) from SK University. He has over 18 years of experience in teaching & embedded system development.
He is pursuing his doctorial degree in the area of Embedded Systems for Telecom Applications from Osmania University. He has authored several research and technical paper in International Journals like Springer, IEEE and Elsevier & presented papers in International conferences.
He also published technical papers on Outcome Based Education related topics like Project Based Learning and Active Learning Methods. He is associated with Vidya Jyothi Institute of Technology since Feb 2002.
Prof. M. Rajendra Prasad, B. Tech, M.E. (Ph.D)
|Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org||Phone: 9985637983|
|Dr. P. Venugopal Reddy||Ph.D.||Professor|
|Dr. B. Sathyanarayana Reddy||Ph.D.||Professor|
|Dr. M. Venkata Krishna||Ph.D.||Professor|
|Dr. D. Raju||Ph.D.||Professor|
|Dr. Radhika Purohit||Ph.D.||Professor|
|Mr. P. Venkateshwara Reddy||M.Sc||Associate Professor|
|Mr. R. Venkata Chalam||M.Sc||Associate Professor|
|Mrs. G. Srilatha||M.Sc||Associate Professor|
|Mrs. P. Annapurna||M.Sc||Associate Professor|
|Mr. V. Murali||M.A., (Ph.D)||Associate Professor|
|Mrs. M. Sujatha||MA, M.Phil., B.Ed||Associate Professor|
|Mrs. G. Indira Priyadarshini||M.Tech||Associate Professor|
|Dr. D. Indira Priyadarshini||M.A., M.Phil., B.Ed., PGCTE Ph.D||Associate Professor|
|Mrs. R. Padma Venkat||M.A., M.Phil., (Ph.D)||Associate Professor|
|Mr. K. Mallikarjuna Rao||MCA M.Tech||Associate Professor|
|Dr. B. Sita Rambabu||M.Sc., Ph.D||Associate Professor|
|Dr. J. Ramesh Babu||MA, MPES, M.Phil, Ph.D||Associate Professor|
|Mrs. M.N.L. Anuradha||M.Sc||Associate Professor|
|Mr. V. Jhon Alexander||M.L.I.C., M.Phil||Associate Professor|
|Dr. M. Anand Pandarinath||M.Sc., P.hd||Associate Professor|
|Dr. R. Mahesh||M.Sc., M.Phil., P.hD||Assistant Professor|
|Mrs. Y. Suneetha||M.Sc||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. A. Sadanandam||M.Sc., B.Ed||Assistant Professor|
|Mrs. K. Ramya Sudha||M.Sc||Assistant Professor|
|Mrs. S.J. Geetha Devi||M.Sc., M.Phil, B.Ed||Assistant Professor|
|Mrs. K. Vijayalakshmi||M.Sc||Assistant Professor|
|Mrs. Fouzia Tabassum||M.Sc||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. R. Muralidhar Reddy||M.Sc., B.Ed||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. Md. Zaheer Ahmed||M.Tech||Assistant Professor|
|Mrs. Ch. Sridevi||M.Sc., M.Tech||Assistant Professor|
|Mrs. K. Monika||M.Sc||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. Allam Surender||M.A., M.Phil., B.Ed||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. J. Govardhan Reddy||M.Sc.||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. E. Sagar||M.Sc||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. A. Ravi Kumar||MPED||Assistant Professor|
|Ms. K. Swetha||M.Sc (P.hD)||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. M. Lakshmi||M.Sc P.hD||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. S. Raju||M.Sc||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. mahaboob Mohd.||M.Sc||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. V. Prakash||M.Sc||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. K. Kondal Rao||M.Sc||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. K. Madhava Reddy||M.Sc||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. P. Ganesh||M.Sc||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. B. Narsimlu||M.Sc||Assistant Professor|
|Mrs. P. Ramadevi||M.Sc||Assistant Professor|
|Dr. Elizabet Kamala||M.A P.hD||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. Ch. Aravind Babu||M.A (P.hD)||Assistant Professor|
|Mrs. K. Sree Vani||M.A||Assistant Professor|
|Mrs. J. Sreedevi||M.A||Assistant Professor|
|Mr. R. Vijay Kumar||M.A||Assistant Professor|
|Mrs. Shakeela Banu Shaik||M.Sc||Assistant Professor|
Research papers published in Journals
Dr. Mahes Rajendran
|Formation of As-As Interlayer Bonding in the cT phase of EuFe2As2 and CeFeAsO under pressure from first principle||Superconductivity an Novel Magnetism||2018|
|Investigation of Structural and Multiferroic properties of three phases of BiFeO3 using modified Becke johnson potential technique||Physics & Chemistry of Solids/ SCOPUS||2017|
|Dr. D. Raju||MHD chemically reacting viscoelastic Fluid past and impulsively started infinite vertical plate with heat and mass transfer effect||IJSRR UGC Approved (55-64) ISSN: 2229-5046||2017|
|MHD free convective heat absorbing newtonian fluid with variable temperature||UGC approved (17-28) ISSN: 2279-0543||2017|
|Dr. D. Indira Priyadarshini||Developing writing skills in the context of teaching English as a second language for the professional course students||IJMRA/ SCOPUS||2017|
|Developing writing skills in the context of teaching English as a second language for the professional course students||IJRSS/ SCOPUS||2017|
|Mr. K. Kondal Rao||Dynamics of three species food chain model with neutralism and amensalism||Bull. jCulcutta Mathematical Society (485-500)||2017|
|Dynamical system of Amensal relationship of Humans on plants and Birds with time delay||Research Journal of Science & Technology, Vol.9 Issue-3||2017|
|Mrs. K. Sree Vani||Developing writing skills in the context of teaching English as a second language for the professional course students||IJELLH, UGC Approved, Vol-5, Issue-5||2017|
|Developing writing skills in the context of teaching English as a second language for the professional course students-2||IJELLH, UGC Approved, Vol-6, Issue-2||2017|
|Mrs. J. Sreedevi||The Bhagavadgita-Remedy for all Challenges||ELTAI Conference||2017|
|Content based language teaching||IJUB, ISSN: 2320-2882||2017|
Mr. J. Govardhan Reddy
|A Mathematical Study of Two Species Commensalism model||Research Journal of Science & Technology UGC Approved||2017|
Academic Year: 2017-18
|A workshop on “Smart Antenna Design for Real Time Applications”||IETE-VJIT Student Forum||16th & 17th March 2018|
|Expert Lecture on “Women Rock-IT”||CISCO-Network Academy||15th March 2018|
|A workshop on “V-India Student forum and ISEE’18”||IETE-VJIT Student Forum||4th to 6th March 2018|
|A workshop on “Wireless network using networks simulator”||IEEE-Student Chapter||4th Oct. 2017|
|A workshop on “Design and analysis of Digital circuits using orcad”||IETE-VJIT Student Forum||27th Sept. 2017|
|A workshop on “Design and Simulation of Analog circuits”||IEEE Student Chapter||2nd Aug. 2017|
|A Guest lecture on “Real time embedded systems and IOT”||23rd Aug. 2017|
|A workshop on “Implementation of Image processing using open source software”||18th & 19th Aug. 2017|
|A workshop on “Speed-RSF”||SPEED-Student Chapter||7th to 9th Aug. 2017|
- Dept. of CSE got NBA Accreditation for 3 years; from 2018 to 2021”
- Conducted National level technical fest “PROMETHEUS-2K18” on March 27th & 28th, 2018.
- A five day INSPIRE Internship Science Camp organized for the students of Class-11 studying in urban and semi-urban junior colleges of Telangana sponsored by DST and coordinated by Dr.B.Vijaya Kumar, HOD-CSE from 14th Nov to 18th Nov 2017.
- Conducted National level technical fest “PROMETHEUS-2K17” on March 3rd 2017.
- Organized DST sponsored two day National Conference on Recent trends in Big Data Analytics and Cloud Computing on 4th & 5th Jan 2017.
- Mr. Akhil III B.Tech Won First Prize in Volleyball at State level held @ CVR College of Engg. on 28 & 29 Dec.2018 and received Rs. 20000/- cash prize
- Ms. Vyshnavi & Saketh of III B.Tech Won Second Prize in J-HUB Hackathon JNTU Hyderabad
- Mr. Rohit III B.Tech presented a poster PETME at 2018 IEE 8th International advance computing conference on 14-15 December 2018
- Ms. G. Niharika III B.Tech presented a poster Emotion Recognizing Assistant at 2018 IEE 8th International advance computing conference on 14-15 December 2018
- Mr. Asfaq Nisar, Vinay Reddy, Vamshi Krishna, Manogna & Manasa of III B.Tech received First Prize @ NASA Space Apps Hackathon-2018
- Mr. Md. Munazzaruddin of IV B.Tech had developed an application of Feedback System for the College
- Manasa, Manogna, Ashfaq, Vamshi Krishna, Yashwanth & Vinay Reddy of 2nd year CSE Attended Telangana State Smart City hackathon and achieved social media champ special award and appreciated by IAS Jayesh Ranjan on 2nd April 2018.
- Prasanjeet Paul, of 4th year selected in E-PAM with a package of 6 Lakhs in 2018.
- Prasanjeet Paul, of 4th year and M. Suresh of 3 year CSE are leading Developers Student Society https://vjit.ac.in/dss/
- Y. Mahendra Rohit, 3 year CSE Awarded as the Young Innovator @ T-HUB on 27 November 2017.
- Y. Mahendra Rohit, 3 year CSE Pet Me Project Selected in Top-10 in Excite JNTUH in November 2017.
- Shiva Gourav Nemani, 3 year CSE Awarded Google Student Ambassador in 2016.
- K. Soujanya, K Aishwarya and Tharun Stood in Top-10 in JNTUH Excited Program for the Project “Walk with Me” in 2016.
- Mr. K. Ramesh Babu,Professor have been Awarded Doctorate in Network Security, Computer Science from Hyderabad Central University November 2018
- Ms. A. Swarna & D. Venkateshwarlu,Assoc. Professors Certified CCNA Cyber Security from CISCO Networking Academy 2018
- Mr. Y. Praveen Kumar & PKV Sarma,Asst. Professors Certified OCJP & ISTQB under MoU of Virtusa Polaries in 2018
- Mr. Zaheer Ahamed, Asst. Professors had received Best Teacher Award on 05 Sept. 2018
- Dr. Siddhartha Ghosh & Dr. Aruna Kumari, Professors had received Two years RCI DRDO founded project Mobile hardening using software and hardware on 2017-19, 10 Lakhs
- Dr B. Vijaya Kumar, Professor had sanctioned DST Project INSPIRE internship Science Camp of 10 Lac in 2017.
- Dr D. Aruna Kumari, Professor had sanctioned 1 Lakh from DST-SERB to organize the National Level Conference on RTBACC in 2017.
- Dr D. Aruna Kumari, Professor had received grant of 3578000 from DST-SERB for the research project entitled Design and Development of an effective privacy preserving data mining techniques for cardiac, cancer & diabetic healthcare under FSER.